W.W. Cotton for Poptart,
embroider thread (mouth and eye color)
Needle and Thread
Row 1: CH10, HDC in 2nd CH from hook and across, CH2, turn.
Row 2: HDC across, CH2, turn (9ST).
Row 3: Repeat row 2 seven more times.
Repeat for the back piece of the poptart.
- Trace one of the poptart pieces onto a piece of paper, cut out, then cut around the edges to the frosting looks gooey.
- Sew frosting to right side of poptart piece.
- Embroider eyes and mouth, do whatever expression you like, or even use safety eyes.
- Sew on beeds.
- Put other poptart piece on back, with cotton yarn, sew up the poptart, leaving a gap to stuff.
- Stuff and sew up hole.
- Hide ends, and try not to eat your poptart, it's fake.
NOTE: This pattern is untested, leave a comment if you find an error. Thanks. This might actually make a funny refrigerator magnet.
Or you could stuff it with some potpourri and stick it in your purse.