July 20, 2009

Motivation

Wow, it's been almsot a month already, and I have all but one swap done and finished. I just need some tape and to get that last swap done (the kidswap).

I've just had no motivation to get crocheting done when I have a blanket that I want to finish for my grandma, before she can't see anymore. Oh and there is mine too. I've had help and then I have recycled some 8" squares from swaps and added four inches to them. It all looks good to me. I just hope she'll like it.

I don't want to give her a piece of crap that I am not proud of.

Are any of you lurkers into Ravelry? If so, come and join my group:

One day I was thinking about how knitters have their "Knit, stitch, and bitch." things, so I just came up with this off the top of my head. Cute huh? LOL. Suuuure.

I wanted to put an image in my blog entry, and that was the only one I could think of to use. I would show my finished items, but I will when my swap partner has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment