Can someone tell me how the hell to stop being so hard on myself? Perhaps I feel disappointed in myself for not living up to my potential when I was younger. Now that I am older, I have so much more confidence than before. Contributing factors, including a good church, family, and a husband who dosn't let me get away with ignorance (EVER).
Guess I will keep going through the same crap until I learn to grow immunity to it! Good, then I wont teach it to my son.
Oh my son, my love, you have no idea how precious you are to me. Did anyone ever tell you that having a child would cause you to examine your own life, grow a concious, and spine? Nope, it's a hard lesson, but it's the most helpful one.
Only wish I would have let some people in my life know the truth.
Sure, what the hell!
- Drunkard - you were a horrible step-father.
- Uninterested - Isolating yourself from everyone mentally is not a healthy way of being a parent.
- Pervert. - I feel sorry for how pathetic you are.
- Cheater/Liar - You have all these beautiful things and you don't appreciate any of it.
- Bully - For being the first person to show me what a bully really is.
You know what you've done and I want to tell you this. SCREW YOU. Thanks for being my inspiration to be a good person and not a loser like you.
No, I am not normal, nor do I ever want to be. It's sad, but I am one of the few who have decided to go against the norm of being a loser who openly aceccpts evil.