July 19, 2012

I have no clue...

Honestly, I am at a loss for what to design, and I am a month behind.  Frankly, I don't like putting out designs that look like crap and I don't want to have my name attached to that.

So until I get my groove back, I suppose I will try to find some other way to be innovative.  I want to try making this crocheted wreath I found on the internet.  I did get the parts I needed for it.  Just want to make it my own.

Anyways, I love this group called "The Piano Guys" and here is their newest video. It's awesome!

The entire song was made on this one piano, using various parts of the instrument.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get 'your groove' back soon. I agree about making crappy projects. I don't like making 'senior-citizen' looking projects. Love the video.

    ReplyDelete