May 30, 2009

Mexico Scarfs

Hola Amigas! Every year my church organizes a trip to Mexico, more specifically the southern areas. Yep, where it's nice and chilly.

The minister that we travel with has crusades in the open weather. Every year I hear stories about Mexican people walking miles in the cold harsh weather (with nothing to keep them warm) to get to these crusades, just for a touch of God. It dosn't matter that it's cold, they are probably not dry, they go anyways.

This year I want to send as many scarfs as possible to keep these people warm. I am looking for male, female, and child sized scarfs. If you want to contributed, please message me at ivory142@gmail.com. My Yahoo Group is already participating, so join in!

For those of you in my Yahoo! Group, there will be a special package for those who send the most scarfs.

Thank you for contributing and e-mail me for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment