May 19, 2009

My Afghan

Here are some comleted panels for the one afghan I am making for myself. Sorry, this is not much of a post, just wanted to work on something for me. It's a change of pace and I swear I am trying to avoid signing up for so many swaps this month. Oh that reminds me, I signed up for a dishcloth round robin. I've become obsessed with making those dishcloths! The sad part is that they are so pretty, I don't want to use them. Here is a recent one I crocheted.

Oh what the heck, I have some other things to share. I joined a two month "Food With Faces" Amigurumi swap and decided on designing my own. So I created a "Burger Bite".



Ever try making paper beads? I made some for a swap and I am pleased with how they turned out. It's hard to find good paper, I think cutting magazines up works best. Oh and don't use rubber cement.
The bracelet I made for Cyndi.
A pair of stitch markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment