February 1, 2016

Hello...... I am still alive.

 
I can't say I have done much over the past few months, crochet wise.  Just a few orders here and there for people.  That has consisted mostly of octopus and Ewoks!  LOL.


I have no pattern for this guy, he will probably end up in my free amigurumi patterns.



As of lately, I've been having a great time doing these adult coloring books!  I tell you what, it's a lot easier to pull out a pack of pencils and start coloring, and not have to draw everything to color.  Kind of like a quick fix you know?


This is one of the first pages that I colored with marker.  "Stress Relieving Patterns" -Blue Star books.  It was a Christmas present from my husband.  




This guy is an official first grader and loving the snow.  I had my back to him while walking back to our apartment, I turned to check on him and this is what I saw! Hah.  All and all, life has been treating the Herman family pretty nicely.  This is about all I have to say for now.  Hopefully there wont be another ten month gap in-between updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment